No access to the cornerstone

(Working now. After 40 min or so.

Hi there,

I don’t know why is this happening but I can’t access to cornerstone. Infinite loading

PLEASE HELP.

Glad this is now sorted out. Thank you for updating us.

This is not working again.

I need help

Hello Iban,

I tried to login to your site but I get redirected to the homepage even after I logged in. It also happens when I try to go to /wp-admin.

For the meantime, please try to increase the PHP memory limit of your site.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

Hi, thank you. The hosting company told me a week ago or so to add their file: named; php.ini, with the content below. Should I still do what you mentioned? on the child function file?

max_execution_time = 300

memory_limit = 512M

post_max_size = 512M

upload_max_filesize = 512M

max_input_time = 2000

max_input_vars = 3000

max_input_variables = 2000

Hi Iban,

No, please follow the hosting suggestion instead. The line memory_limit = 512M should increase your site’s PHP memory limit.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hi Friech

The hosting files were applied like 10 days ago. So I was having problems after that.

I don’t know the problem what is.

Hi @Iban,

Are you having this issue on specific page? Can you share which one? Content builder is loading for me.

Hi, I had the problem twice. It lasted like 1/2 to 1 hour and after that it worked back fine. So, I don’t know why that happened.
It happened in both of the sites that I updated to the last “pro” version

I can wait for this to happen again and communicate it to you. Hope it doesn’t happen again.
Thank you so much!!

Hello Iban,

If the issue is intermittent, it could be because of the server timeout or downtime. We will know when it is an error or bug because it will happen to other installations and will occur instantly or every time you load it.

The screenshot was added in the secure note so that only you and our staff can see it.

Cheers.

Thank you so much guys. You are amazing

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.