News header on homepage still broken on mobile

Good afternoon,

Several months ago I wrote here regarding a bug in the theme. On mobile, the news scroll at the top of the page was not working on mobile. It would scroll and display normally, but you aren’t able to select any of the posts. I believe I am up to date with the latest version and this problem is persisting. Honestly so much time has past I don’t even remember how to try different post scroll layouts and editing, but I’m wondering if you could help me look into this?

Thank you,

Weston

Hi Weston,

Thank you for writing in, the slider on top of your page is working on my end. But yes it seems it having trouble loading a few of the feature images.

Since your Wordpress is already updated to the latest version, let’s update your X theme, Cornerstone, and Revolution Slider.

Please try following the Automatic Updates guide provided here. However, that might not work though since your X and Cornerstone is out of date, if that is the case, please follow the Manual Updates guide (also on that link).

Also, please clear your phone’s browser cache to make sure this is not a caching related issue.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.