New X Theme license not appearing within my Account

I purchased an additional X Theme license yesterday through ThemeForest. I validated the license through Wordpress however I don’t see it included with my other licenses under my Accounts section.

Hello Michael,

Thanks for writing in! Have you added or registered the newly purchased license code to your APEX account? Please be advised that you will need to register first before it will appear with the rest of your licenses in the APEX account. If you haven’t done it yet, please log in to your APEX account and add your license.

Please let us know how it goes.

I did try that however when I entered in the purchase code I received this error:
Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code.

Hey Michael,

Please provide us the license code in the secure note so that we can look for it and find out which user account the license code is associated with. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you in advance.

I’ve added the purchase code within my previous comment.

Thanks

Hi Michael,

It was there already when I checked and you have set a domain URL. Please confirm that this is now sorted out:

Thanks Lely, the license is appearing there now.

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.