New X theme - import theme from file

Hi,
I have upgrade your theme but now I don’t see how it is possible manage theme, block.
I usually create and delete page and block. Now I cannot see how I can delete page and block.
Moreover I cannot see how I can import page and blocks from external file not in library.
Tnx for your kindly support.
Rgs,
Francesco

Hi Francesco,

Can you provide us your site url so we can take a closer look.

For the mean time, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

www.neetra.com

It seems not any conflict with ext plugin.

Pls, can you tell me how i can insert a block/page from external file? Or can I can save my page in an external file?

In last version of X theme I had not any troubles with this feature…

Rgs,
Francesco

Hi Francesco,

Importing a block on the newer version of X works just as before on the old one.

You need to go to Cornerstone > Templates > Upload

If you are facing any issues, please provide us your wp admin credentials and provide a step by step on how can we replicate the issue.

Thanks!

here you can see them

Hey @Neetra,

Saving and loading a template is a bit different. The first step is the same.

When you save, you now have the option to select sections. Selecting all sections (default) is essentially saving a page template. Selecting specific sections only is saving a block template.

When it comes to loading, clicking the Insert button will insert the “page” template after the last section of your content if it already exist.

You can insert a page or block template under specific sections by clicking on Insert Template

For downloading, deleting and importing a template, you need to go to X > Templates to do those.

For more details, please see our Template Manager article.

Also check out the Builder Tools section in our Knowledge Base

Thanks.

ok tnx,
I see “import starter pack” button.
is it working or not yet?
i try to click on it but nothing accours…
Tnx,
Francesco

Hi Francesco,

What do you mean nothing accours? I’ve tested it and it did import the starter (demo) templates.

Thanks,

Hi @friech,
sorry but the problem is mine. I have changing browser and now it works properly.
I was using Chrome but now with FireFox everything is ok.

Tnx,
Francesco

Thanks for letting us know that it is now working for you.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.