New Update = So many bugs

I am really regretting updating to the new cornerstone. Now when I go to edit a previously made cornerstone page I have to deal with the following:

1. When I add a new section, sometimes I can’t even see it in the page builder. When I can see a new section, I can’t drag elements to it. So it is basically useless. I can’t add any new content to the pages.
  2. Pricing tables that are two columns look horrible. I used the css that I found to in another forum topic to fix this, but it still looks horrible in mobile view.

It seems like a lot of people are having problems so hopefully a new update will fix all this. Really disappointing. I am not going to go through the whole process of disabling plugins, bla bla bla, I shouldn’t have to do that if it was working fine before. For what we paid for X theme and Cornerstone, the update should be seamless.

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

hello I can’t seem to find where I make it a private reply. so I put the info in a secure note on this post.

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us with the login information and you were right to add the information in Secure Note.

I checked your website and I see that you do not have the theme updated:

The new Cornerstone plugin is not compatible with the version you have. Please kindly update the theme to version 5.2.2.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.