New update removed box appearance

Hi,

I’ve just updated to the latest version (5.1.1) and it seems to have removed the boxed appearance of the theme in all browsers. I’m using X with Renew.

I still have the boxed checkbox checked in the layout & design section of Customizer.

Kind regards,

Matthew

Hi there,

You are using an old version of cornerstone plug-in which is 2.0.1. Please kindly go to plug-ins page of your WordPress dashboard and deactivate and delete the plug-in. After that kindly go to X > Overview. Then you will be able to have cornerstones latest version auto installed on your website. Cornerstone settings and pages built with it will not be lost by this action.

Kindly get back to us to see if that fixes the problem.

Thank you.

Hi,

No, that didn’t do anything.

I’m now on latest version of Cornerstone, but still not boxed look.

Hi There,

Could you please share us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

How do I do that securely? I can’t seem to send you private messages?

Really need to get this fixed, guys. Can you let me know asap.

Hi There,

Please take a look at this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288.

Scroll to the Secure Note:

Okay, I’ve made you an Admin on the wp-admin and left login details in a secure note on the previous reply.

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login info. I checked your website and went to X > Launch > Options > Layout and Design and set the max-width option to 900. Now you can see the boxed layout. Previously it was in 1500 which may not be seen in some laptops.

Thank you.

No, that isn’t it. It was working with 1500 and the boxed layout before the last theme update. It was all clearly visible. Now, after the last update, it doesn’t show properly in 1500.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! This is how your site looks like on a larger screen: http://prntscr.com/g3sdtl

To make sure that it will be boxed layout in smaller screens, please go to X > Launch > Options > Layout and Design and set the max-width option to at least 1200 pixels since most laptops will have the resolution of 1280 pixels.

Hope this helps.