New Template Manager (original topic closed)

hi @kyle, i chimed in too late it seems but i just a look at the new template manager and i am missing the color and font templates. what is the reason for that? thanks, kai

Hi Kai,

The template manager is not live yet, so I’m afraid I’m not following the question.

If you’re asking why the color and font templates are not listed there they are not managed on that screen so you wouldn’t see them there (they will be in close proximity but from a management point of view they wouldn’t be managed there).

hi kyle,
i was referring to your template manager discussion which has been closed as of today it seems.
the screenshot does not show fonts or colors. that just is strange for my understanding. please don’t fracture your product any more but do the opposite. get things in one place and not in 2 or 3 places like now with pro (css for example). thanks a lot! kai

Colors/Fonts have nothing to do the templating process discussed on that thread and nothing discussed “fractures” anything, it connects the dots. We’re talking about features that don’t exist yet.

thanks for explaining. it just sounds to me as if we will have 2 template managers in the future (the one we have now for fonts and colors) and the one you are working on. i just think it would be nice to have all templates in one place. that’s all :wink:

Sure thing! You will have multiple “Managers” but only one Template Manager. We currently call them “Font Templates” and “Color Templates” (from a labeling point of view), and that will be cleaned up with this next release.

that sounds good kyle :wink: thanks for clearing that up! best wishes, kai

You’re welcome, Kai.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.