New Slides Not Appearing In Revolution Slider

I created a new slide in our Rev Slider for the first time after the update. However, it is not showing on the front end.

Hello Justin,

Thanks for writing in!

After creating a slider, you must edit your page and make sure that it is displaying the newly created slider.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

The homepage slider is inserted in the page (back when the page was created). I merely added a new slide to it, but that new slide is not displaying.

Hey Justin,

We’d love to investigate the issue further. Please provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

Here is the information:

Hello Justin,

The given credentials do not work for us.

Please double check it.

Try this instead:

Hi Justin,

Unfortunately, the staging is inaccessible. Perhaps you can temporary disable the custom login URL?

Thanks!

Sorry about that; we have connections outside the United States blocked. I have temporarily disabled it. Please try again.

Hi Justin,

Thank you, can you clarify which slide is not showing up? I have check your slider (Homepage Slider), the last slide there is the SRD22X which shows up on the front-end.

Please clarify and please clear your browser’s cache.

Cheers!

I am looking for this one to show:

Hi Justin,

It’s hidden, please click the toggle (eye icon) on that slide to make it visible.

Thanks,

I had a feeling it was something like that. Man, that’s a very subtle setting.
Thank you!

You’re most welcome,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.