New PRO layout - FadeIN option removed for columns?

Hi,

1.I’d like to ask if the option to fade-in columns has been removed? I can’t find it anywhere in the editor.
2. Also, how can I bring forth the skeleton view? Can’t find it on the left anymore.

Thanks!

Hi @Pbalazs89,

Thank you for writing in, 1) regretfully, the new Column doesn’t have the fade effect option, If you want to use the fade effect, you can use the Classic ROW as default child which contains the Classic Column, you can follow the instruction provided here.

We are planning on adding the feature but in a different way. We’re going to build a way to add fade and transition controls to all elements. For example, instead of an entire column, you could fade just a button. Or maybe you want to animate in an entire row? The new system will also allow for hover state changes to be applied to different elements. It will most likely be a new set of controls under the “Customize” tab.

Unfortunately, there is no ETA about this. But as soon as we have a timeframe we will provide information on our changelog page.

1. In Cornerstone 3.5 (and Pro 2.5) we added a new version of Skeleton Mode that was an outline view to support nested content. In Cornerstone 4.0 (and Pro 3.0) we took this design and replaced the Layout pane with in. If you twirl down the Sections in the Layout view you can locate any element.

Regretfully, it isn’t possible in the current state of things to have that open with the Inspector at the same time, but we do plan in a future update (within the next 2 majors releases) to allow unsnapping any of the builder tabs and dragging them around. This will allow you to have the Layout and Inspector open at the same time again.

You can read more about the new changes in Release Notes - Pro 3.0, X 7.0, Cornerstone 4.0.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.