New License Not Validating

This is my 3rd pro license, and many X themes before this. I am entering my license and it is not validating in Wordpress backend. Please help I am trying to work with a client on their site in a meeting and we can’t do anything.

Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details.

Still not working. Meeting is over. No progress made after spending $79.

Still not working.

Still not working.

Hi There,

Please follow these steps:

Aassign your URL to your license at https://theme.co/apex/licenses

And re-add your license to your Wp Admin > Pro and try to update your theme again.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Thanks for the reply but I have done this many times already. Each time I post there I test this first.

This is still not working.

Hi,

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
  • Purchase Code

Please also note that all theme and plugin files are also available in your Themeforest Downloads page.

See Manual Updates section on the link below on how to obtain the files.

All the best!

I added a secure note.

Hey There,

Thanks for providing the information. Using the a test license, I have successfully validated Pro theme in your site. Before that, I encountered an error and you can check it out here:

I’ve look around and I noticed that Cornerstone in the plugin sections were active. I have deactivated the plugin and head back to Pro > Overview and revalidated your site again which I am successful. Please check your site now.

By the way, since I am using a test license it will be reset after some hours. You will have to revok and revalidate it using your own license.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.