New install of Pro - live preview doesn't match what's published

Hi there,

WordPress 4.8
Pro 1.2.3

We’ve been using the X theme on a number of our websites and love it. We have just installed a clean version of Pro as it looks amazing. Started doing a few rough pages and noticed what was displaying in the live preview (right hand side) was different to what got published - this is happen with both the pages and menus.

The alignment, colours, etc are out of whack. And I can’t figure out why this is happening?

Live preview of menu

Published version of left menu

Live preview of page

Published version of page

As you can see from the screenshots, the formatting / alignment don’t add up. Would be great if you could have a quick check on our website, much appreciated.

Thanks!
Caroline

Hi there,

Please make sure if you use any cache plugin, clear the cache. If you use any kind of plugin or service that minifies the JS/CSS assets, please disable the minification service as our theme already does that. For example here is an article regarding the CloudFlare integration:

https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Also please kindly deactivate all 3rd party plugins and check if it fixes the issue. If yes then activate the plugins one by one to find out which one of the plugins is responsible for the conflict.

Another point to consider is the Child Theme. If you have installed a Child Theme kindly temporarily go back to the parent theme to see if it fixes the issue.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post.

Thank you.

Thank you Christopher for you reply.

My team has checked what you have said, and it’s still occurring. I have attached our login using the secure note, if you could kindly check, that would be muchly appreciated.

Hi Christopher,

We were running out of time, so we have gone back to the 5.1.1 X theme (from Themeforest). I think the main issue was with the Headline element in the most recent content builder as we also tried the most recent X theme by manually downloading it from here.

Cheers

In that case, please copy your live site to a staging server and give us WP admin and FTP access so we could investigate.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.