New Design Cloud Assets?

Hey there,

A while back you said there would be many new assets in design cloud. However no new ones are ever added. It’s disappointing because it could allow us users to do great things. It would be even be okay if users could share our own designs with each other through design cloud. It would speed up workloads and let us make way better sites and allow us to show off your theme better. This may even lead to people wanting to buy your theme, making you money.

I want to add that I’m very happy with this theme, but this was something I was expecting and is currently holding us back a little bit in my opinion when you compare it to some other themes with this feature. Everything is great apart from this.

Please can you take this into consideration.

From a still very happy customer.

Hi @ifkda,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. While we don’t have a specific schedule for how much or when we release content for Design Cloud, we do have some new sections coming in the next release of the theme showcasing the new Row Element (and Grid Element for Pro users when that is out).

Please check our Status Report for this month: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/status-report-october-2019/64881

Users are free to submit potential designs via the submission process in the sidebar. This content is reviewed by us though and must meet our standards, so it is not a guarantee that something you designed will end up in Design Cloud but, we still encourage users to submit their designs for review.

Please also note that users can share content with each other without Design Cloud. You can save Templates / Presets and export / import them amongst projects. Many of our agency folks do this already.

Hope this answers your questions and thanks for your suggestions. We appreciate it!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.