New customer where are the demo files? not what was sold as

Hi. Maybe I am missing something. When I try and apply different templates to find my look, I have to apply each one by one and select the demo files. Then when I download the demo content it’s all placeholder size images, not the images as sold. Then the reference on the interface where you change the templates or “stack”, there is a text reference that says “Standard” content and “extended” content. I never saw any mention of two differen ttypes of content, it just says all demo images and content included. Am i missing something? or, how do you know which comes with which template? are they all standard content and no imagery? I bought based on imagery being included so I can have a better start. Can you help me out here? I must be missing something.

And how can one easily see the different stack or look of each template? I select a stack group and have to bounce around and come back to it and there are no triggers to try different templates in the “appearance” area. And when I go to edit a template, the pages do not show or change based on my selections when I change the stack or template on the left side…and all I see in the main editing windows is your icon working image and the material is never there. I did do the demo import as per the documentation with the xml file.

Is this direct support or community based?

Thanks. And I am not a coder and so familiar with your setup and technical terminology.

Hello Stephen,

Good to have you here.

Please be advised that we have two types of demo contents, the standard and expanded demo contents. When you import standard demos, you will only have placeholder images. No sliders and other elements either. If you want to import the exact demos, you may want to check out the expanded demo contents. For further understanding more about our demos, please check this knowledge base article:

Meanwhile, you have emailed some issues in your site. You are experiencing a loading X and Cornerstone logo in X > Theme Options and when you edit a page. This is most likely a PHP memory limit exhaustion. You may need to increase your PHP memory limit to at least 256MB.

And regarding the stack that is being used in the App demo. It is actually using Renew stack. In the theme, we have 4 stacks, the Integrity, Icon, Renew and Ethos. Each has a unique design and features that you can use or has been used in the expanded demo contents.

For further assistance with your PHP memory limit issue, Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you very much in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.