New customer VC does not update - cannot work

installed this theme, VC does not update to new versions. Please explain since we paid $95 for a single license.
We do not want to work with old plugin licenses as you might understand. This might not be the case for VC only

Hello There,

Please let us know the version of Visual Composer you are running on website. You can compare with following article about compatible versions of plugins.

If you face issues while updating, please delete the plugin from Plugins > Installed Plugins and then reinstall X > Overview > Extensions that will install the most recent version of Visual Composer.

Thanks.

I already deleted VC plugin several times installing it through Pro BEFORE contacting you.

I always get this message after installation “There is a new version of WPBakery Visual Composer available. View version 5.2 details. Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin. To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit settings to activate your Visual Composer. Got Visual Composer in theme?”

I have been with this issue since I installed your theme

Hi @cribeirobt,

VC update message sometimes will show this because our bundled version is not the latest version of VC. Bundled version is modified according to X so that it will not conflict.

for more details, you can check the link below :slight_smile:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.