New Cornerstone Update Causing White Screen

I updated the Cornerstone plugin today and after that got a white screen. I’ve disabled Cornerstone for now through my host’s CPanel and that got the site back up, but obviously not at 100% since most of my pages are made through Cornerstone. Is there any way to get Cornerstone back to normal so my website looks right again? I updated my theme (I’m using X) but the problem still persists.

Also, I don’t have any website backups. I’ve now learned my lesson there.

Hi there,

Could you try updating to the next version? It was just released. This error was happening on sites running unsupported versions of PHP but we were able to get it fixed. You can read more about it in the release notes: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/release-notes-pro-2-1-x-6-1-cornerstone-3-1/33890

I’m not seeing an update available for Cornerstone. I just updated X but that didn’t solve the issue.

Nevermind I just got notified of a new one. I’m not sure why WordPress didn’t have it ready when I manually check. But the site is back up now. Thanks for your help!

Great! Glad to hear that. Thanks for letting us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.