New cornerstone sections not rendering in WPML translation

Hi,
I’m using WPML to translate a website with the X theme.
Only classic cornerstone sections, rows, and columns are rendering correctly.
The ones built with the new cornerstone layout are displaying shortcode such as:

[cs_element_column _id=“102”][x_creative_cta padding=“50px 25px 50px 25px” text=“مراكز التوزيع” font_size=“36px” icon=“truck” icon_size=“48px” animation=“slide-top” link="/outlets/" color=“hsl(0, 0%, 100%)” bg_color="#2e7038" bg_color_hover="#f7d117"][/cs_element_column]

Please advise how this issue can be resolved. I tried to implement the following but it didn’t work

Cheers,
Hasan

Hi there,

We need to check the case in person to be able to see what is the possible cause, kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

I also suggest that you follow the steps below to make sure that the general troubleshooting steps are already done:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to WPML > Translation Options > Custom posts and set everything to Translate.
  3. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  5. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thank you.

Hi
Please find the credentials you requested in the Secure Note.

Cheers,
Hasan

Hi there,

I checked your website and it seems you did not follow the step 2 of the tests I mentioned:

I set that correctly now. Please kindly add a test page now and try to translate that test page with new V2 elements and sections. If you have problems again get back to us with the name of the page and the exact step by step procedure you took for the translation to follow up.

Also kindly confirm that you took all the steps I mentioned before one by one. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Hi,

I added a new test page http://nffpm.ae/test-2/ and added the translation using the translation editor http://nffpm.ae/ar/تجربة-2/.

The same problem. New V2 Sections don’t render and show up as shortcode. Only Classic sections render correctly.

I followed the steps. Updated the theme and plugins, flushed the cache, etc…

Is WPML compatible with the new V2 Cornerstone. Because the classic one works perfectly…

Cheers,
Hasan

Hey Hasan,

You disabled the V2 elements in X > Cornerstone.

I selected All Elements and rebuilt your translated page with V2 elements and it works (see Secure Note)

Hope that helps.

Hi

I tried to create a page with V2 Sections and Elements.
Still doesn’t render and outputs V2 as shortcode.

Please check. http://nffpm.ae/ar/تجربة-3/

Cheers

Hello There,

The best way to translate a page is to duplicate the page first and save it as a Cornerstone template. You can save the template internally or download it to your computer. You can then use this template to be imported into the page that you are about to translate. To know more about how you can work with templates, please check this out:

Please let us know if this works out for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.