New content not loading after CS update

Hi,

I have created a new page with the new CS interface but content is not showing properly in the editor or on the front end of the page.

CS is version 2.1.7
X Theme is version 4.6.4 - it says there is an update available for this. Is this where the problem lies?

I use the theme with a child theme. If I update X-theme is it going to cause any issues with the site or child theme?

Please advise.

Thanks
Kate

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, since you updated your cornerstone, then you must updated the theme too.

Thanks!

Thanks,

How do I do a manual update on my staging site?
The licence code I have is used on the live site.

Hi, I have run the update, my shop page now is showing a low res version of the product.
Please can you take a look, not sure why this is happening:

Hi There,

Each license allows you to validate 2 websits, 1 live site and 1 development site.

You can assign the URL of your staging site as your development enviroment on :

https://theme.co/apex/licenses

After assigning your URL you can insert your license number to your staging website > X tab and validate the staging site.

Hope it helps

Your picture is showing as low resolution because it is much smaller than what is require for these settings.

Please updaload a larger image or select a different setting to have more products per row.

Hope it helps

THe image asigned to the product is high res. And was fine before the update. Now somewhere the image is having a lower size specified on it and I don’t know where this has come from. See link below. The image has 250x275 appended to the end of it. The image on the product set up does not have this.

One other issue I also now have is on mobile the classic image slider is not showing the images. I have checked and the images are still there.

See screen grab, where all the text is overlapped is supposed to be an image slider.

Thanks

Hi Kate,

Here’s what I see in the front-end.

It is not a slider. Did you change it? If you still have an issue, please open a separate thread for this and give us WP admin access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am still experiencing issues creating new pages in cornerstone. The elements and styling etc I set in the page don’t show. But in the page preview they do. See screen grabs.
Cornserstone and theme is up to date, cache has been flushed.

Front end:

Back end:

Thanks
Kate

Hi there,

I checked and I can’t find that page, would you mind providing your login credentials in a secure note? So I could try it as well.

Thanks!

Thank you, secure note above. It is the ‘About’ draft page.

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I could see that it has 21 active plugins.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.