Need professional help for hire

I run a wordpress site.
Ours is a multisite with 3 subdomains, an english version of the main site, a spanish version of the main site and a small subdomain that introduces our company.
On it we have the Pro Theme
The site is currently hosted on BlueHost.
Our site is rich in videos and pictures, and we run a variety of plugins in it, including Yoast, Jetpack and others.
The site was migrated into Bluehost from another server where it has being managed by a private contractor on his own server. The site was migrated into BlueHost but now experiences errors with some of the plugins installed. Also, our Spanish sub domain is giving us problems, producing errors with some of the installed plugins (only on this sub domain), and also will not allow us to save any new work into it. The contractor that migrated the site is no longer available to help us troubleshoot these problems.
We need a WordPress/Pro Theme database management is expert that can help us solve these problems. We can give full access to the site for this purpose. This person could also help us expand the site with custom modifications to the theme that will match our needs. Can you recommend someone like this please? or refer me to someone who can?

I think, first of all you need to ask your private contractor about your old hosting (server) preferences. Your plugins might give a lot of errors if php version (or mysql) differs. Before migrating you need to check your hosting preferences for compatibility. And old hosting and new hosting must have similar preferences before migrating. Just check your old preferences and new preferences to similarity. Maybe you need to change php version on your Spanish sub domain.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.