Need license revoked and reissued

New server, don’t have access to the old one as it was erased, when I try to activate the license it says “Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.”

I have changed the IP on theme.co but it still fails, I need the license revoked from the old site which is no longer around.

Nevermind, I found how to fix this on my own if anyone else if having trouble.

Instead of just changing the domain under the license (in my case I was changing the staging url to an IP address) you have to edit and remove the url, save it, and then edit it again putting in the new domain or IP.

1 Like

No worries, thank you for keeping us updated :slight_smile:

I am experiencing this same issue. However, I am unable to revoke the license no matter what I try. I’ve been trying for days.

In the Manage Your Licenses section of the Account Dashboard I have updated the live and staging URLs and saved the changes for each. Tried to apply the license key to the live site and it gives the error message saying I need to revoke the license.

I tried doing what was suggested above and removing the live and staging URLs and saving the fields empty. I left this blank for a few hours, then went back in and added the correct live and staging URLs and saved each change. Still the license key wasn’t accepted.

I waited a day before trying the key again and still nothing. I have repeated this process multiple times and no luck. I have also tried looking on the WordPress dashboard for a way to remove the license from the old site and don’t see a way to do this.

Please, some assistance would be appreciated.

Hi there,

Thank you for the message. Kindly open up a new thread and give us detailed information about the URLs of your staging and Live websites and give us the credentials of the websites using the Secure Note functionality of the post, so that we will follow up the case for you.

It is important that you open up a new thread as the Secure Note is visible for the original poster and us and you are not the original poster of this thread.

Thank you.

Hi, i’m also facing an issue not able to validate my site.

Hi there,

Kindly open up a separate thread and give us detailed information regarding the case to be able to follow up. The information we will need (Given to us using the Secure Note functionality of the newly created thread):

• WordPress Dashboard URL
  • WordPress Dashboard User
  • WordPress Dashboard Password
  • Error message you are given while trying to validate
  • Which License key you want to use in this case
  • Which URL you want to validate

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.