Need help with "Testimonial" element not allowing rating or icon image changes

I’m using Pro and added three Testimonial elements to my page. The default text is a quote from CK Lewis and there is a 3.5 star rating default however I can find no place in the customizations or settings to change anything but the customer name for the quote as well as the testimonial text itself.

Any suggestions on how to access the default rating configuration to change it would be helpful.

I can separately add a “Rating” element and alter that but this appears embedded with the Testimonial element.

Thanks!

You need to install a testimonial plugin like Strong Testimonials first. then you will get a “testimonials” option in your dashboard. To alter star rating you have to pay for Pro with Strong Testimonials… Thats the route I went.

HI Richard,

There is RATINGS tab for that element where you can set those options. See below:

If you can’t see those options, please go to X/Pro > Settings under User Preferences > Advance Mode: Set this to ON

@John,

Thank you for sharing the process that works for you.

@Lely

That worked! I didn’t realize I needed to go and configure “advanced” mode under settings. Now the option to edit those fields appears in the Pro editor.

Thank you!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad @Lely were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.