Need help with menu settings

Hi,

I am using X theme Integrity stack. I would like to reproduce the same kind of sticky menu as the one presented on the X theme preview (with a picture or something else above):

http://preview.themeforest.net/item/x-the-theme/full_screen_preview/5871901

Could you help me with this please?

Thanks,
Mathieu

Hi @TrafficMakers,

Thanks for posting in.

That’s possible if it’s just the sticky and slider setup. Let’s assume you already created a slider with full-screen layout and have existing header (with menu), then :

1. Edit your page (example, your home page) and find the Slider Settings: Above Masthead meta box section. Then assign your created full-screen slider. It has to be full-screen slider to push the sticky menu.

2. Go to X > Theme Options > Header > Navbar > Navbar Position and set it to Fixed top. That should make the header sticky.

3. This last step is what makes the sticky pushed at the bottom of the slider but fixed at the bottom of the window/screen. Edit your full-screen slider settings and find this option

And add the .masthead to the Container’s input, like this

Hope this helps :wink:

Hi,

Thanks for the help !

There are just two little problems : the Fixed top option doesn’t make the navbar sticky.
And for the last step I’m personaly using LayerSlider WP but I can’t find the option you mentionned in the slider settings.

Thanks,
Mathieu

Hi There,

Nav bar sticky should work. If it is not working please check for a plugin conflict or if you provide us your login details to check. Post the details in a secure note..

Regarding the other issue, the screenshot option provided by @rad is for revolution slider. Layer slider option is different Please refer to this screenshot.

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Thanks for the help !

The navbar still doesn’t work and I tried differents solutions but none seems to work. I’ll provide you with login of the preprod to allow you to check details.

Thanks,
Mathieu

Hi Mathieu,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

The login you provided has limited access and we could not check your navbar settings.

Please provide us your wordpress admin login instead

Thanks

Hi Paul,

I updated your access to admin.

Thanks

Hi Mathieu,

JS codes doesn’t seem to work in your site.

Can you try removing any custom scripts that you have added.

You can also try activating your main theme and see if that works.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.