Need help inserting pixel code

I have read and attempted to follow methods described in support-forum for inserting the code, and I used supplied samples but continue to get errors that are probably obvious to someone with more coding experience. Could you help me by providing location and sample code used for inserting

this code snippet is placed in between the tags of the contact page https://www.gulfbreezerecovery.com/contact/ right after the global site tag

Hello @vxrworks,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please take a look at the solution mentioned in following thread to add pixel code.

You can also use plugins to add third party tracking codes. For more detail please take a look at following article.

Thanks.

Added to functions.php

/* Event snippet for contact us form conversion page */
add_action( ‘wp_head’, ‘third_party_tracking_code_header’ );
function third_party_tracking_code_header(){
if(is_single(900)) { ?>

<?php }; and it didn't produce error. I have no way to actually verify that it is working but have forwarded to the digital marketing company to verify. Thanks I will let you know. James.

Sure, please let us know!

Hi there,

I also have an issue with inserting the Alexa tracking code. I downloaded the plugin you and your collegues recommended and added it, but it still doesn’t seem to be getting read by alexa.com, so I’m not positive it did add it. Any ideas?

Thanks a million,

John

Hello John,

Please don’t mind but this is a post although similar is started by a different user. Posting on someone else thread create lot of confusion and slows down the response time. Faster response we encourage users to create a new ticket. In that regards I request you to please create a new ticket and someone from support team will take a look. For more details please take a look at our support handbook. When creating the ticket, please share website URL for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Yeah no problems, I did think I probably shouldn’t ask a question on a question so my bad sorry. Ill create a new ticket

Hi again,

No problem John, I’ve responded to your ticket, lets continue with your thread.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.