Navigation Particles for Active Section

Hi guys,

Could you please have a quick look at https://staging.naturimpuls.com/?

The particles styling for the active sections shows up correctly in the nav bar until you reach the last section “Kontakt”. There, the menu item does not appear to be active. Why’s that?

Thanks,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Would you please do a test for us? Please go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and change the position of the Kontact and Über mich menu items. I want to know if the problem is that specific menu or the position.

If the problem is position, please add an extra section in the page using the Pro content builder and add sample text there to make that section grow in height. See if it helps.

If the problem is that specific menu, please try to add another menu item and change the ID to something else and test the case.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,

Switching the menu item positions didn’t solve anything and neither did adding an extra section to make the content longer.

Feel free to test/investigate yourself. Please find the credentials in the secure note.

Thanks,
Patrick

Problem is solved. I have no idea how, but I made some changes and duplicated some navigation bars and now it seems to work for some reason.

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.