Navigation Modal Not Working on Mobile

Hello,

On our site, the navigation modal is not working on mobile devices. It also doesn’t work when I resize my browser to mobile size on desktop.

When I’m editing the header using Pro, I can click the modal just fine and it opens. This issue is only on the front end.

Thanks for the help.

Hi There @Kannakart

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that you’re using an older version of Pro theme on your site. You can check the latest version from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195) and update accordingly (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62).

If you’re using a caching plugin on your site, make sure to purge your server cache before testing.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi there,

Tried running the X Pro update and got the following error message

Hi There @Kannakart

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue. It is also possible to manually update your Pro theme as well.

Please check the Manual X update section on the above provided update guide. Only change is that you have Pro.zip instead of X.zip and the update process is similar.

Thanks!

Okay I was able to successfully update Pro. Still having the issue with the modal button

Hi @Kannakart

I checked your website and I couldn’t find on which button/link you set the modal up?

Also, as I can see there are some JS errors in the browser console, then please try the following:

1. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If this didn’t help, then please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

The modal is the circular button at the top right of this screenshot with the grid in the middle. The only place it doesn’t work is the homepage. It works and displays a dropdown correctly on all other pages.

Hi @Kannakart

As mentioned in my previous reply, please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

Sorry, missed it the first time. Just added

Hello @Kannakart,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I can confirm that on home page navigation model element is not working. I have tried following things to narrow down:

1. I changed the home page to a different page and navigation model worked fine. So the problem lies in page that’s currently assigned as home page.
  2. Next, I saved home page content as template and then exported the same to my local setup. I then imported the template to my Pro Theme setup, created a new header and added navigation model. Upon testing, model worked fine.
  3. Next, I saved and downloaded the header template. I then imported to my header builder and that is also working fine in conjunction with the page.
  4. Lasterly, I created a test page on your website and imported the content template but problem lies over there also.

So far I think it’s a problem with some script conflicting with home page. I have checked all the places in your website wherein custom scripts could be added but there aren’t any scripts that points towards home page. Actually there’s aren’t any scripts other then few CSS codes on your website.

In that regards, I think it’s a issue of plugin conflicting. Please try to deactivate all plugins and then see if home page model is working or not. If it’s working then you can narrow down by reactivating one at a time.

I can’t test this on my end as we are not allowed to fiddle with customer website without taking due permission. In case issue is still there, please give us the permission to test things further. I would like to let you know that while we are testing, website may have issues temporarily.

Please let us know.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

Thank you for the detailed answer. I deactivated all plugins and reactivated one by one. The issue started again when I activated WooCommerce.

Hi There,

Could you please try to downgrade the WooCommerce plugin to version 3.4.2?

You can download the version 3.4.2 from this link: https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/woocommerce.3.4.2.zip.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Thai,

Do you know if I download the old version of woocommerce and upload it, will all the woocommerce data remain unchanged?

I want to make sure I don’t have to go back and add products/settings again, and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get FTP access.

Thanks

Hi again,

Thanks for writing in! You can downgrade your WooCommerce plugin version safely via FTP. If you don’t have the access then you can ask your hosting provider for the FTP credentials. Once you get the access just delete the latest version of WooCommerce from the server and upload the compatible version via FTP.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.