Navigation menu not showing with hero slider

Hello!

I am having a bit of trouble getting my menu to show on desktop or mobile. I have gone through all steps to make sure menu is enabled and showing, etc.

I think the main issue is that I have a hero slider there and it is not allowing the menu to be visible? I have been able to add a menu basically on top of the slider with other themes. By that, I mean the menu was transparent and you were able to interact with the menu seamlessly while it laid on top essentially. I hope that made sense.

Anyway, I have reached out to Rev slider devs also to make sure I did not adjust something incorrectly there.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey Richard,

Thanks for writing in!

I have check the homepage of your site and there is no menu at the top. It is all because you are using Blank - No Container | No Header, Footer page template. If you want to display the menu in your header, please edit your homepage and change the page template to Blank- No Container | Header, Footer page template. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

Cheers.

That was an easy fix! Sorry about that. I forgot all about the individual page template setting within the page itself.

Thank you very much!

You’re welcome!
It’s good to know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.