Navigation Inline Sticky on Scroll

I’ve got a secondary menu I’m working on for a restaurant. I’ve added this by using the navigation inline module. You can see it here.

I’m looking to make my secondary menu not sticky until the top of the container is reached on scroll. Something to this effect here.

I’m trying to use the code they have here but wanted to directly ask if there is a simplified version I could use.

Hello @santosfel5,

Thanks for writing in!

Yon can sort of mimic the effect by Inspecting the Bar in header builder and under Sticky Setup > Options select Hide Initially.

Thanks.

Hi thank you for this, but this looks like Pro controls. I’m not using Pro for this build.

This is what I see when I go to setup for the Navigation Inline element in Cornerstone.

Hey @santosfel5,

The sticky option is only in the bar. We do not have sticky option for Navigation elements.

You will need to use a plugin that will make any element sticky like this. Please refer to the plugin documentation for usage instructions. Or, contact the plugin developer.

Thanks.

@christian_y Thank you for the recommendation. Unfortunately, this plugin wouldn’t work for what I’m doing. It only allows you to sticky 1 element. I have several restaurant menu pages each with their own secondary navigation leading to each food category (Pizza, Salads, Bowls, ect.)

I’d need a solution that accommodates a unique sticky element for each page.

Hello @santosfel5,

Thanks for updating the thread.

In your case I would suggest you to get in touch with a developer. You also have the option to look for some more plugin on WordPress.org Plugin section or Codecanyon for some more options as beyond this providing support will fall outside the scope of support we can offer.

Thanks for understanding.

No worries. I am a developer myself and I know I can create a custom coded solutions for this. I’m just always looking for out of box solutions if they are available/recommended by theme developers.

You are most welcome, @santosfel5 . In case you have further queries please get in touch with us by creating a new ticket and someone from Support team will try level best to assist you accordingly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.