Navigation Dropdown not dropping down?

Hi, I’ve added a navigation dropdown to a header and it doesn’t work; there’s no dropdown. I’ve added a menu to the element, which includes various pages, and sub menus of those pages. I have another header where this same navigation dropdown works fine…I’m a bit stuck. Why would it work on one header but not another? Thanks in advance for your help :smile:

Hi there,

The site has a coming soon page active.

For the meantime, please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Jade, thanks for getting back to me. I’ve checked all the suggested actions above and none seem to have any affect on the issue. I’ve checked with my host server and the allocated PHP memory is 768M. All plugins etc are all up-to-date so that can’t be an issue; and I’ve deactivated all plugins and reactivated them all one by one, and again, no affect on the dropdown not dropping down. It seems odd that I have one dropdown in one header working fine, but when I add the same element to another header it doesn’t work??? I’m a bit confused. Any help you can provide here would be extremely helpful. Thanks again for your time. Best, D.

Hi,

Please check your BAR Element Settings and try to turn OFF Content Scrolling

Hope this helps

Hey Paul, that worked!!! Thanks for your help; really appreciated. Have a great day. Best, D.

Glad to hear everything is working fine now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.