Navigation collapsed hamburger issue

Why is it not the same on global/page as in header builder?

On global block it’s a inline navigation and not a collapsed hamburger, why? If I would like a inline I would pick that element.

Hello @bracas,

Thanks for writing in! Do you have a custom header? In the default header, there are two menus for the default header; the primary menu with inline menu items in it and the collapsable dropdown menu for mobile. If you are using a custom header, you will need to use navigation inline element and a navigation collapse or navigation dropdown element. There is no available navigation element that is the same as the default mobile menu.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I’m not following what you´re trying to say here. Why is the elements not the same across all builders. If I create a collapsed navigation in the global block I do not have the “toggle” option. It become more or less an inline navigation. How come? Bug? Does not make any sense in my world why you remove and display different options in the elements based on what builder it is.

Tryt he collapsed elements on global block builder and header builder and you will see the issue I face which I dont understand why you stripped of the collapse function. Make no sense at all, very bad. Is this a bug or did you really build it like this? Element that is different based on which builder you use? If so please explain why since I’m not seeing why you strip of functions based on which builder.

So many poor things with pro builder. Why e.g don’t you use inline and make it responsive? To collapse based on break point? Like all other page builder which care about proper development :slight_smile: Now I have to duplicate menus and in code I link x2 to all pages which I don’t want. It’s surprisingly you still not support this, which is common sense a user dont wan’t to create 2 menus and hide in settings that just hide in css not in code.

Sorry if I sound hard here but it’s fact why I don’t like PRO, you only support poor responsive controls with hide and show. Look at other page builder where you control break points and columns width based on device no need to duplicate code and use bad practice. Just way behind other page builders guys. But now we are stuck with PRO for a site so have to complain instead of say bye. Hand hopefully you improve the product.

If I could create a collapsed navigation in global builder I would be able to solve an issue, and just make sense I’m able to. And then you can send the other feedback to your core development team.

Hello @bracas,

Sorry I was referring to the default header and the custom header.

Anyways, I have checked and compare both the navigation collapse in the Global Blocks and the Header builder. I can confirm that the Toggle and Off Canvas tab is absent. This must be a bug in the latest release. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. Once they’ll have it fixed, it will be updated and rolled out in the next release update cycle.

Thank you for your understanding.

Many thanks for confirming this as a bug! I could not find any reason why you build it like this. Please inform me her ein the ticket once it’s released! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

No problem.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.