Navbar (Top) Height Won't Change

I’m trying to shorten my top navbar height, but no matter what number I type in under “NAVBAR TOP HEIGHT (PX)”, it does not change. I tried shorter, 10, and bigger, 100, and many numbers in between, but nothing changes. Any idea what is preventing my navbar height from changing?

http://websitesecurityplus.com/
Using Integrity, latest WP version.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the website is under construction and we can not check the front end. kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Meanwhile, make sure that you follow the general troubleshooting guides below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

Thank you.

I have created a username and pw and placed in a Secure Note. You can turn off the Under Construction mode after logging in. I now have two issues and cannot back up to where I took a wrong turn.

New Issue: The navigation bar is no longer colored. I use to have a black bar with white menu titles. Now, it’s just menu text.
Original Issue: I could not get the bar height to change. It remained the same height no matter what number I entered into Customize > Header > NAVBAR > Navbar Top Height (px). I wanted to make it smaller. No change, so I made it double just to see if it would change, but it didn’t, which made me wonder if I was in the right section since it didn’t change either way (I thought there might be a minimum size).

All troubleshooting items were attempted, where applicable.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) The navbar top height can be set in the X > Launch > Options > Header > Navbar > Top height. This will only set a maximum height for the navbar. This does not limit the height of the menu items. This is why when you set 35px nothing is changing because the log image and menu items has a height of 59 pixel. You will have to change the size of your logo and the font size of the menu items to at least 14px or smaller.

2.) For your navbar, you might have switch between the Light and Dark theme in X > Launch > Options > Integrity. Please change it and see that the color scheme will change.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.