Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav {
    float: left;
}

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li:after{
content: '\\';
}

For down arrow, please take a look at the solution mentioned in following thread.

In case you have any issues, please share website URL for us to take a closer look.

1- I have found the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcFnnxfA70g

2- For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfoY53QXEnI

Thanks.

ignore this…found the bug in a previous css entry

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Cheers!

unfortunately, the css changes do not do what I asked youbto do

I want the n avmenu to be left justified and add a text to the right portion of the navmenu

anything yet?

Hi Phil,

You can follow this documentation for creating a “Scroll Below Slider” button (the down arrow)

Then add this to Theme Options > CSS for moving the navigation menu to the left side.

.masthead-inline .desktop .x-nav {
	float: left;
}

Regarding the custom text on the right side; while that is outside the scope of support, I could point you in the right direction with the understanding that it would ultimately be your responsibility to take it from here.

You will have to do this through a child theme. You can find more information about the template file customization here:

The file that you need to override is _navbar.php that is in /wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/, copy that file to your child theme, same directory (create the folders if it does not exist on your child theme)

Open/edit the copied file, and look for this line:

<?php x_get_view( 'global', '_nav', 'primary' ); ?>

Add your custom Text just above that line, wrap your custom text with that following markup to make sure it goes right and does not take the entire navigation bar.

<div class="custom-text right" style="width: 30%;">
<!-- YOUR CUSTOM TEXT HERE -->
</div>

You need custom CSS for styling that text using the CLASS .custom-text as the selector.

You can find the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar
For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial

Hope this point you in the right direction.
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.