Navbar Letter Spacing Not Working

Hi, I’ve tried to reduce the amount of spacing for the NavBar in the Theme Options > Header ‘NavBar Letter Spacing (EM)’ but there is no field to enter the amount of spacing! I’ve tried to use CSS code, as below, but that doesn’t do anything either, even with !important added to the end of it!

.x-navbar .x-nav-wrap .x-nav > li > a {
letter-spacing: 0.03em ;
}

Do you know when there will be another update for Cornerstone, as there’s so many bugs that haven’t been sorted out yet and it all just adds time and hassle onto the websites I’m trying to build.

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi, the URL is https://www.alskiffington-smith.co.uk/ but I have a maintenance page up at the minute whilst I build the site. Seeing as the password key doesn’t work because there’s a bug with it, I can’t give you a password for you to view the Home page I’m working on. I can’t take down the maintenance page either as my client won’t want a half finished Home page showing and neither do I!

Do you know when there will be another update for Cornerstone, as there’s so many bugs that haven’t been sorted out yet and it all just adds time and hassle onto the websites I’m trying to build.

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry, we have no ETa ye when is the next release.

This is a known bug.

For now, you can adjust it under Appearance > Customize > Header > LINKS – TEXT > Navbar Letter Spacing (em)

Thanks

Hi, it’s not working through that way, that’s why I tried Theme Options > Header and when that didn’t work I tried the CSS code and when that wasn’t working either, I contacted you as I have no idea how else to sort it!

Thanks

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we cannot be of a help if we can not access the live code to be able to help you get around this before a bug fix release regarding the Navbar letter spacing bug.

Please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to make sure the information will be private.

Thank you.

Hi, ok, will do! I’ll put the login details in a secure note.

Thanks

Hey @core365,

Please remove this code in your Global CSS

Then, enter in the value in the Navbar Letter Spacing (em) field.

Please don’t use the slider for now. Please watch this screencast to see what exactly to do.

Thanks.

Hi, that’s sorted it, thanks! I didn’t think to enter a value instead of using the slider, that’s why I ended up trying the CSS code!

Thanks for taking the time to do the video.

Cheers!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.