Navbar footer color and navbar color link

X Theme. Ethos 1. Non riesco a risolvere diversi problemi:

1. La Navbar in alto deve avere in colore diverso rispetto alla navbar del footer page. Bianca o trasparente. Mentre la navbar in basso prima del footer deve essere scura.
  2. Cambiando il colore dei link nella navbar succede che se la navbar in basso è impostata su bianco, nonostante cambio il colore dei navbar link restano sempre grigi e non si vedono. Come faccio?

Hi Fabiola,

Our apologies but we could only provide support in English. Kindly translate your questions so that we will be able to provide some suggestions.

Thank you.

Hi Jade

X Theme. Ethos 1. I can’t solve several problems:

1. The Navbar at the top must have a different color than the navbar of the footer page. White or transparent. While the navbar at the bottom before the footer must be dark. How do I solve the problem?
  2. Changing the color of the links in the navbar happens that if the navbar at the bottom is set to white, despite changing the color of the navbar links they always remain gray and are not seen. How can I do?

Hello Fabiola,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I see that you are using Pro Theme. I tried to check the website but I see a coming soon page active. Actually I wanted to see whether you are using Header and Footer builder or the default header and footer. As solution for the the changes you are looking to make are different for both.

If you are using Header and Footer builder:

If you are using Header and footer builder then color can be changed under Primary Text Style.

If you are using the default header and footer:

Please add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a {
    color: #fff;
}

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {
}

Please try clearing cache to make sure that updated resources are being used to serve the website.

I also suggest you to increase PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Prasant
Thank you very much for your reply but it not work!

I’m working with X Theme, not with PRO. I solved the first question, but I can’t solve the link color problem in the bottom navbar. I emptied the cache and the Php memory limit has also been increased. The problem was the following
“Changing the color of the links in the navbar happens that if the navbar at the bottom is set to white, despite changing the color of the navbar links they always remain gray and cannot be seen”.
Can you give me a solution?

Furthermore there are a number of other problems:

1. I can’t get the post image to be displayed anywhere. No image is seen in the post carousel and in none of the other sliders provided (post carousel, pst slider, post slider archives).
  2. The Blog page shows nothing, no articles

Help me!
Many thanks

Prasant Forgive me!

I solved the last question.

Hi @fabiola.safonte,

To change the bottom navbar color, please add the following CSS:

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a,
.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content,
.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content a,
.x-social-global a,
.x-topbar .p-info,
.x-topbar .p-info a {
}

This issue has been fixed in the version 6.5.5 of X theme. Please update your X theme to the latest version:

Let us know how it goes!

Dear Thai

Many many thanks! The Update has worked very well!

Instead, the change to the bottom navbar color works only on TOPBAR (great!), but doesn’t work on COLOR LINK BOTTOM NAVBAR (COLOPHON). Changing the color of the links in the navbar happens that if the navbar at the bottom is set to white, despite changing the color of the navbar links they always remain gray!!!

Moreover

1. I would like the layout of the Blog page to be full-width
  2. Post Carousel hidden on some pages
  3. Trasparent top navbar ONLY in the Homepage and in some other pages

THANKS AGAIN

Hi @fabiola.safonte,

To change the color of the links in your footer, you can use this code

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {
   color:red;
} 

I would like the layout of the Blog page to be full-width

You can change it under Theme Options > Blog

Post Carousel hidden on some pages

You can add this in Cornerstone > CSS for pages where you don’t like the carousel to appear.

.x-post-carousel {
    display:none;
}

Trasparent top navbar ONLY in the Homepage and in some other pages

Add this in Cornerstone > CSS for pages where you want the navbar to be transparent.

.x-navbar {
    background-color: transparent;
}

Hope these helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.