NavBar -> Fixed TOP is not working after update to 6.3.8

After I updated my theme to 6.3.8, the navbar fixed top is not working… From the console , there is one error “o.csHooks.action” undefined property ‘action’…

includes(“x-navbar-fixed”)){o.csHooks.action(“scrollspy_activate”,function(t){var e=(0,n.default)(t);if(e.is(".x-nav-wrap.desktop .x-nav li > a")) the browser error console is pointing on this line.

Hello Vijay,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I suggest you to try out following solution and let us know how it goes.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks Prasant,
I followed all step and problem is still there as it was.
This is the only single error… everything else looks fine.

I have checked that I have latest version and there is nothing incompatible or unusual. I cleared the style cache. Disabled all other plugins. Removed custom CSS and Javascript (but no improvement, so restored them as they are needed for my site)

Have updated the secure note.

Looking for your support.

Regards,
Vijai

Hi Vijai,

Thanks again for your confirmation!
The issue might be due to a corrupt JS file.
Can you please re-upload the theme and cornerstone file via FTP?
It may fix your issue.

Thanks

Thank you… Just uploaded both by FTP… problem solved. Thanks for your response.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.