Nav Menu issue

Hello, I got some css from you to make the header transparent. Since then, the menu acts a little odd. When you use the submenu, it often will just close the entire menu. For example, hover over machines. Then hover over concrete & terrazzo. Then try to go and click on the proscrub.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it just closes the menu. Can you help me sort this out so it is cleaner?

Hi @gallagherBD,

Thank you for writing in, please do the following

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please deactivate this caching features while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• Check all your custom CSS here and resolve all found errors.

If the issue persists, please provided us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Thanks for the response. This helped a little, but I think what would solve the problem is if the submenu bumped out to the right instead of the left. Is there a little css that I can add?

Hi @gallagherBD,

Please provided us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.