Nav item with sub menu vertical alignment off

My website is under development so I can’t provide a link but I noticed the one nav item I have that has a sub menu page is sitting a few pixels lower than the rest on the nav bar. (How We Do It) How can I fix this?

Hi Haley,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked in our X demos and this doesn’t happen in any of our demo sites with the default settings, perhaps you have custom CSS which is pushing down your menu item with sub-menu. Try removing all of your custom CSS and if you’re using Child Theme then deactivate it and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

If this doesn’t help then try adding the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

.x-navbar .x-nav>li>a>span {
    vertical-align: top !important;
}

If nothing works then you can setup a staging site and provide it’s access in Secure Note so we can take a look.

Thanks!

Hi again,

Thank you for providing the URL. To fix the issue, you can replace the previously given code with the following one:

.x-navbar .x-nav>li>a>span {
    display: initial !important;
    margin-right: auto !important;
}
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav li>a>span:after {
  top: -2px;
  position: relative;
}

Let us know how this goes!

The code you provided fixed it for a while, but I added another submenu and it went back to how it was. The code is still there and has not changed. Please advise.

Hi Haley,

Did you change your admin password? Unfortunately, I can’t check again because password is not working. Please double check the content of the secure note.

Sorry about that - username and password are updated in the secure note.

Hi Haley,

Thank you for the updated credentials.
Please change this:

top: -2px;
}

To this:

font-size: 12px;
}

Then also add this:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li.menu-item-has-children > a > span {
    top: -1px;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.