Nav Dropdown is not appeiring in mobile live and in the editor

When i add a nav drop down in pro it will not appear in mobile view sometimes. The i have a static nav the drop down will show but when i have a sticky nav then it will not open or funtion.

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for writing in! First of all, please inspect your Navigation Dropdown element,

Then head over to customize tab and make sure that you have enabled correct hide during breakpoints for your element. You can refer to the following guide if needed (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378).

If you’re still having issues, make sure to clear all caches and re-test your issue again by following this guide (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

For further troubleshooting, you also need to disable your 3rd party plugins and see if you’re experiencing a plugin conflict. If the issue resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

I tried what you said but still having the issue. It will work when i dont have a sticky nav but then work when i have a fixed nav.

Hi Pablo,

It appears you’re referring to drop down element, please use Navigation collapsed or navigation layer elements instead of that one. The dropdown element works similar to inline menu element and both are meant for desktop for hover functionality. The only difference is, the dropdown element has no top-level or parent menu.

And due to the nature of mobile devices, I recommend deactivating the sticky bar for mobile. It’s intentionally inactive for standard X header, but since it’s a custom header from Pro then it has to manually applied. Example, the issue that may arise is having a tall menu that bleeds outside the mobile screen and since it’s sticky, it would follow along as you scroll which means, the area that bleeds out will never be accessible unless sticky option is deactivate.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.