Nav Bar opens automatically when switched to tablet view

Whenever the screen gets smaller to tablet view, the nav bar opens up automatically. How can we prevent this from happening?

Hi there,

Is the site you are having issues with using X? If so, kindly double check if you have both X and Cornerstone updated to the latest version as it will cause an incompatibility issue if only one of them is updated. Here is a link for details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

If the issue persists, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I’ve updated everything, clear the cached, and deactivated all the plugins and it still doesn’t fix it. it usually breaks around the 1245px mark…then goes back to normal on the mobile view…very strange. and CSS doesn’t fix it either…at least I can’t get it to fix via css…

please check out the site here: https://updocmedia.com

Hi There @jkuey24

Upon testing your site further, I was able to experience this issue on tablet view. To troubleshoot your issue further, please follow the points below.

1.Disable your child theme temporarily and see if your issue is related to child theme customizations. You can activate your parent X theme by head over to Appearance -> Themes section and re-test this issue further.
2.Remove any custom JavaScript and custom CSS added to your site and re-test your issue further to identify the cause.

When testing your issue, make sure to clear full cache by following this guide here (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.