Nav bar links hidden on smaller desktops

Hi,
Some of my nav bar items are getting cut off and partially hidden on smaller screens.
For example, one of my links is Testimonials. Instead of shrinking on a 1000 inch screen, the L and S just get cut off…

How do I fix that so that all menu items are visible on all screen sizes (not including mobile - I set up a hamburger menu for that)?

Thank you!

Hey,

Thanks for using our theme!

Please, to check this problem better, can you provide to us your website link in a secure note?

Secure Note

Hi there,

You did not use the Secure Note and instead the Summary function. The summary is public but Secure Note can be seen only by us. For more information about Secure Note functionality kindly read the article below:

Please kindly duplicate the container which has the navigation menu in the Header Builder and from the Customize tab of that container set it to show on laptop devices only, then go to the menu link item settings in the Navigation Inline settings in Header builder and reduce the font size of items from 16 to 10.

Then set the original container with 16px font show on desktop screens.

Something similar you did for the mobile menu but this time for the same container for laptop and desktop.

Thank you.

Ok, I’ll do that. But shouldn’t the menu be responsive on it’s own without having to manually change it for different screen sizes?

Hi There,

On pro nothing is automatic as on X legacy header. That is done intentionally in order to bring more flexibility.

Your header looks good now, let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you