Nav bar fixed right doesn't work

Nav bar fixed right doesn’t work

Hi @md112945,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom CSS, JavaScript and deactivate your child theme and switch to parent theme (take a complete backup first).

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks.

I did all the steps you mentioned. But it didn’t work. See my secure note… thanks

Hi @md112945,

I checked on my test sites and it is working fine. It is something in your set-up that is causing the issue.

Can you try reinstalling the theme and cornerstone.

Deactivate and Delete it then install it back again.

Thanks

I did it and it doesn’t work. Cornerstone looks alright when i activate another theme, but when i go back to X it’s not working properly anymore. I did downlaod the latest theme version, but I have this problem more often and I have to ask someone else with the same theme X to update for me and then it’s working fine :frowning:

Hi @md112945,

Could you please try contacting your hosting provider to turn all the server caches?

If it still doesn’t work, I would recommend that you create a staging site. This is very useful because you can test drive any X/Pro updates in the staging area, do the customization and troubleshooting without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed the update in the live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:

After that, please provide us with URL/User/Pass of your staging site using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.