My website just shows html when viewed on phone

masterthese.org looks great on a a mac or pc using chrome or safari. But on a phone, all I see is html. What did I do to make this happen? What can I do to get it looking correct on a phone?

Hi there,

I checked your website with my iPhone and see large white gaps but did not see any HTML code there.

I suggest that you update the theme to version 1.2.3 and make sure that you clear any kind of cache plugin that you might have.

Also, make sure that you do not have mobile specific sections on your homepage.

Thank you.

Thanks, I updated Themeco. I had given you the wrong website. The other website I am working on is hunterprograms.com
This is the website that just displays html code when viewed with chrome on my iphone. Perhaps I could get you to take a look at this website. Thanks!!

Hi Ray,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with the admin details in a Secure Note.

Thanks Jade. Turns out you were right. I had turned on “mobile” in Jetpack and that’s when things got bad. Turned it off, and now things work great. Thanks for the help!!!

Ray

Glad to hear we managed to help Ray.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.