My posts image doesn't show in Twitter

Hi, what is the problem when the post image doesn’t come when publishing in twitter

Hi @Velkka33,

Please go to X > Theme Options > Social > Open Graph then enable the setting:

Hope this helps.

That is not the problem because it was like that and for all that it is not working.

Hey @Velkka33,

If you’re outputting multiple Open Graph tags, that is mostly the cause of Open Graph conflicts. You’re using Jetpack which has its own Open Graph functionality. Please disable the X Open Graph and only use Jetpack or vice versa. You should only use 1 Open Graph plugin in general.

Thanks.

Facebook works (worked before too) but even I disable open graph and use Jetpack Twitter doesn’t show the image. What to do next?

Hi @Velkka33,

It seems the issue is coming from Jetpack itself. Would you mind deactivating the Jetpack and enabling back the OPEN GRAPH on the Theme Options. Then debug your twitter card here and see if that resolves the issue, and please don’t forget to add a featured image to your home page and all posts.

Default OpenGraph Image for Jetpack

Hope it helps,
Cheers,

Hi,

I deleted jetpack, enabling OPEN GRAPH, but doesn’t work:

INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 4 metatags were found
ERROR: No card found (Card error)

I have tried to unactivate the plugin which are working with social media. But twitter card doesn’t work. Facebook works well. What I can do next?

Hello @Velkka33,

Did you set up a fallback image? ​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Here you go:
Site is: vjs.fi
And the prblem is in the main site (i have multisite).

Hello @Velkka33,

Please provide Wordpress admin credentials too. What you shared is FTP. We need to check your settings on the admin. Thank you.

yes sorry, here you go:

Hello @Velkka33,

Thanks for updating in! I have logged in and investigated your issue. Twitter could not find the image because the image url is relative. It should have been using the absolute image url. Even Facebook debugger is advising the the image url is not valid.

Did you have made any changes in your urls? You might need to use this 3rd party plugin:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

No, I haven’t done anything to my urls. Do you mean image urls?
I installed absolute relative urls but I don’t understand how this should help me.

Twitter card result now:

INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 11 metatags were found
INFO: twitter:card = summary tag found
INFO: Card loaded successfully

But the image is still missing.

Hello @Velkka33,

Yes, I can see the meta information are still referring to image that is using relative path and the plugin did not work. I tried to check again on the admin and I can see YOAST SEO is installed. Please check it’s Meta tag settings on YOAST SEO settings. Here’s the guide: https://kb.yoast.com/kb/custom-open-graph-tags/

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.