My page can't edit with Cornerstone

I found that I’m not able to load content with cornerstone.

Hello @mchicken,

Thanks for writing in!

​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

If this is not helping, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

We would loved to know if this has work for you.

I already added. But problem still exists.

Hello @mchicken,

I have investigated your site. I found out that you are using an older version of WordPress core and PHP version is also outdated. Please check out this documentation:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Is there any easy way to update the wordpress core?

Hi @mchicken,

You can use the Dashboard > Update menu to update the WordPress core. But I caution against doing it without having a complete backup of your website just in case the WordPress update might cause any unexpected problem.

You either can contact your hosting service provider to help you backup your website or do it yourself. I googled about the case which might be of help if you decide to do it yourself.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.