My Mobile Menu not working

My mobile menu button is not getting anywhere. just link me to a #. Deactivated all the plugins except slider rev and cornerstone and when checking my site from galaxy and iphone… nothing happes when clickin the btn. I have cheked the sugested forums and cant find the solution for my case.

i give you pciture of what happens (this time running site in pc but mobile resolution)…the same thing happens in my phone

Hello @ALEONMEL,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You are using the latest version of Cornerstone 3.1.6. However, version of X Theme 6.0.4 is old and not compatible with Cornerstone version you are using. In that regards I suggest you to update X Theme to most recent release which as of today is X Theme 6.1.6 .

You can take a look at the theme update guide for instructions on updating theme:

Thanks.

Thanks so much. For some reason an update was not announced in the WP dashboard. But now it is. I just updated it and now everything is cool. Thanks for your fast support.

Hey There,

It’s good to know that the update has fixed your issue.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.