My mobile menu no longer works

The mobile menu on our site just abruptly stopped working. The site and theme are up to date as is wordpress. I am not sure what happened, but I need help ASAP. Has anyone encountered this issue? I have looked thru the forum and not found a suitable solution for this issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

The site url is: kneedfootwear.com

Thank you!

Hi MorganaG,

I checked the front end of your website and found out that you did not update the Cornerstone plugin. Please update the plugin to version 3.0.4.

If the problem persists please follow the steps below:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.