My mobile menu isn't expanding

Hi,

I have updated the theme, updated cornerstone and updated wordpress and now my mobile menu is not expanding when you click on it from a phone or ipad. You can even recreate the problem by dragging the page in so it is a mobile size and you’ll notice when you click on the menu it doesn’t drop down. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Kind regards,
N

Hi N,

It seems that you have updated X to the latest version but left Cornerstone outdated and is still in version 2.1.7 while the latest version is on 3.2.5.

Kindly update Cornerstone to the latest version as well then clear your site and browser cache.

You can find the list of the latest supported versions here:

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Maybe I am looking in the wrong section, but from what I can see I have the 3.2.5 version of Cornerstone running on my site.

Any other ideas of how I might be able to fix this menu issue?

Also, while I’m getting support. I also have an issue with white space appearing on the front page of my site between the bottom of the menu/header and the top of my revolution slider. I am not sure how to remove this white space.

Thank you in advance for your help, you guys are great!

Hi Nadia,

Could you please try disabling your Hummingbird plugin which should be a possible cause on your setup.

If you’re still having issues, try disabling your other 3rd party plugins and test your issue further.

If the issue still remains, remove any custom CSS or JavaScript that you have added to the site and test your issue further.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi,

Yes disabling Hummingbird fixed it, thank you so much.

Any ideas on how to remove the white gap between the revolution slider and the top menu on the homepage? As far as I can tell I’ve removed any padding or margins from that content block.

Thanks in advance

Hey There,

The white gap between the menu and the slider revolution is coming from the top padding of your section. This happens because you have added the slider in the section. Please edit the page and find the first section settings. The top padding must be set to 0.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.