My Mobile Menu doesn't work

I can’t seem to get the mobile header menu to work. The desktop menu works, but mobile header is unresponsive.Would you kindly advise hot to fix this? I seem to have all the updates already but no luck in getting the mobile menu to work.

Site: flairandbluee.com

Hello @garciajenn5,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you have updated Cornerstone to version 3.3.8 but using old version of X Theme 5.2.3. Please note that it will cause compatibility issues. In that regards, please update X Theme to the latest version which as of today is 6.3.8.

To update X Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update X Theme.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

I just updated the theme and now I’ve lost slider revolution. :confused:

Hello @garciajenn5,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked your website and can see issues with the Revolution Slider and it’s showing up [rev_slider none] message. Please do following:

1. Open the home in Cornerstone and click on the settings cog icon.

1. Under Page Settings > General > Slider Settings: Above Masthead > Slider Select the Slider again and save the changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

That option doesn’t appear in the Page Settings. I also tried re-installing Slider Revolution under X>Extensions and it says ‘Error encountered -Destination folder already exists.’

Hello Garcia,

Thanks for updating the thread.

You need to login to FTP using softwares like Filezilla and under /wp-content/plugins/ delete Slider Revolution folder. After that under X > Validation > Extensions install the plugin again.

Regarding the option, it will only show up when Revolution Slider is installed and is in active state. In case you don’t see the assignment option, please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.