My License

Hi,
Im wanting to get help with my license. I updated to the Pro version when I was registering my license, but now it looks like I have 2 licences that are both Pro, but I should have only 1. I can’t tell if my current license ive registered is the pro or the normal license… ?
Thanks

Hi There,

As you have converted your license to Pro, the theme forest purchase code is no more a license.

Hope this clear!

Thankyou! I validated the first code (from themeforest) and the theme says its unlocked in wordpress, but I can’t find a way of updating the validation in wordpress. I’ve added the name of the website beside the Pro license in my Theme.co account though. Is there anything else I need to do to update in wordpress to the Pro version?
Thanks for your help,
Kim

Hi There,

Thanks again for asking!

If you have installed Pro in your site and it validated via themeforest code, thats it no need to do anything.
Both the license code is assign to your profile so it will work for you.

Thanks

I’ve not installed Pro, I installed just the X Theme and it gave me option to upgrade when I was validating it. It doesnt say Pro, just X version 6.0 and it has cornerstone. I dont seem to have the header options that Pro has… How do I find out if Pro is installed?
Sorry for the questions!

Hi There,

You can download the Pro from Apex Dashboard.
Login to your Apex dashboard you will find the link to download Pro.

After downloading please deactivate X and cornerstone. Then install the pro theme and validate it.

Thanks

Thanks, I dont have the option to download Pro. Is there a way I can upload a screenshot here? I have the Pro image, but no link to download it… ?

Sorry, found it, thankyou!!

You are most welcome.
Please check this for any help:

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.