My Item Purchase Code fails to validate

My Item Purchase Code fails to validate promised plugins like Slider Revolution, Advanced Custom Fields PRO, Convert Plus, Envira Gallery, LayerSlider WP.

I’m not an expert in X theme, however, I have developed websites using Striking and Producer themes and as many positive things I read about X before deciding to purchase it, I must say that so far it’s been somewhat disappointing and frustrating to work with.

I would really like to get a refund and be done with this theme, but if you think you can direct me in fixing the issues I’ve been experiencing, I’m willing to stick with it and see it through.

Thank you.

Hey There,

Thanks for posting in! You seem to post a duplicate thread. If you are posting in hopes to get a fast response, please be aware that Support questions are answered in the order received and responses may take up to 24 hours (typically sooner). Complex questions or busy times may take longer.

We already replied your other thread. Please check out out here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/my-item-purchase-code-fails-to-validate-plugins/24643

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.