My HTML is not updating

I changed my HTML code on a .x-column child and I saved it but the change does’nt work.

This is the old code :

<span class="dots dotsOn"></span>
<div style="line-height:1.5em;">
<span style="font-size:20px; font-weight:600; margin-bottom: 5px;">Basic</span>
</br>à partir de 395€ HT
</div>

The new code :

<span class="dots dotsOn"></span>
<div style="line-height:1.5em;">
<p style="font-size:20px; font-weight:600; margin-bottom: 5px;">Basic</p>
à partir de 395€ HT
</div>

I want to display only 1 span, otherwise my javascript code doesn’t work even by modifying it.

I don’t understand either why the span order is reverse on the website code…

Thanks for your help

Hello @Lecoqdigital,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

There’s no issues with the code that you have shared. Please try out following solutions and let us know how it goes.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

The problem is always present nothing works,

I wrote a secure note.

Thank you !

Hi @Lecoqdigital,

I don’t see any issue from the current tab, or are you just referring to adding <div class="x-column? Then it’s just going to be the same since the column shortcode is converted to HTML column once executed. But I checked and they are still shortcodes, would you mind providing more information on how we could reproduce it?

Thanks!

It’s good I solved the problem!

I do not understand why, but I handed the old HTML and it’s work ! :sweat_smile:

Solved, thanks @Prasant & @Rad

Glad you were able to resolve it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.