My cornerstone is not working since I updated it

I updated cornerstone yesterday.
I have been having numerous issues since.
I am unable to view the Cornerstone tab in my post pages…its no longer an option.

Yes I have looked for solutions however only came across a thread for X-Pro.
I am on the basic X.

I have also attached a pic of the view I get when going into X Addons > Home.

It looks like the css is not working and the page layout is incorrect.

Can you help me ?

Hi Deanrix,

Thank you for writing in, can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins, and Wordpress as well)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Wordpress Latest release
Updating WordPress

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Yes thank you have cleared caches a few times now and still no changes

Yes all plugins are updates…have also deactivated each plugin to test and still no change

Still no option to use cornerstone on post pages.

Hi @friech,

May I know which URL has this issue? I checked your account and there are many sites.

For the meantime, please deactivate your cornerstone and delete it, then update your theme. Then go to the validation page and let it install the cornerstone.

You said that you have updated your cornerstone, but in your screenshot, the theme is still in 4.6.4. And you can’t update the theme due to javascript error caused by updated cornerstone with the older theme. Hence, you must update the theme first.

Thanks!

Hi there the url is bizfit.co.nz

Thank you I have followed your instructions…still not able to edit post page through cornerstone.

Thank you…I went to settings and clicked on “Post configured”.

Problem solved.

Many thanks for your help…“X” theme and support is the best !!!

You’re most welcome! And thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Hi there, I am having the same problem. I have tried following the instructions above for deleting cornerstone but it seems the cornerstone plugin is refusing to be deleted. I deactivate and delete, go to the validation page and go back to plugins and its there again.
Very odd!!
Please can you help?

Hi @gemlangley,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Cornerstone is a required plugin for X that’s why it gets automatically installed when you visit the validation page. You can deactivate and delete the plugin and don’t visit the validation page just update the theme first and then go to validation page and the latest version of Cornerstone will be installed automatically.

You can also use FTP to remove the Cornerstone plugin if you’re having trouble deleting Cornerstone via admin panel just make sure to deactivate it first via WP admin panel.

To avoid a longer thread I’d ask you to please open a thread of your own if you need further assistance.

Thanks you!

Hi Nabeel, thanks for your reply.
I have investigated further and we are trialing security headers and have found that we need additional policy sources in content-security-policy. The strange thing is when you inspect the source, it doesn’t tell me what is being blocked so its hard to pin point which policy needs adding.
Hope you can help with this?

Hello @gemlangley,

Thanks for updating the thread.

To avoid any confusion which result in slow response time, please create a new ticket and someone from support team will take a look to help you.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.